Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walking Paper Blog: a Library Design Consultancy by Aaron Schmidt

Walking Paper is a library design consultancy, shop and blog by Aaron Schmidt, hailing from SE Portland, Oregon.

About the Library Design Consultancy
I give presentations and workshops and I can help make your library provide thoughtful and considered user experiences. Read more about Walking Paper Consulting.

About the Shop
Creating the Future for Libraries notebooks (etc) are meant to emphasize that librarians can and should take an active role in shaping our continued existence. There’s no need for us to predict the future when we can observe, respond and create it. You can browse Creating the Future for Libraries stuff at the Walking Paper Shop.

About the Blog
I post stuff that strikes my fancy and is at least vaguely library/information/web related. You’re just as likely to see something about furniture as you are big picture library ideas.

About Aaron
Gee whiz, what’s there to say? In my non-library life I work out and train people at CrossFit Portland, ride bikes with Buy Local Cycling and VeloDirt. I cook and eat a lot of vegetables and meat.

http://www.walkingpaper.org/about/bio

No comments:

Post a Comment