Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Academic Writing Librarian Blog by Helen Fallon

Introduction
I've set up this blog for librarians who wish to write for publications. I run courses on writing for academic publication and have published extensively.

My blog aims to encourage discussion and information-sharing about writing and publishing in librarianship, provide access to a range of resources I have developed for my writing programmes, create an awareness of calls for papers, posters, book chapters in Ireland and internationally, help identify writing collaborators/partners nationally and internationally promote librarians as academic writers.

Please select 'My Writing Resources' from the tabs above to view PowerPoint slides from recent workshops I have presented, articles I have written on the topic and a bibliography of books and other resources I have compiled.

I hope you find these resources and the blogsite useful.

Please e-mail me with your comments/suggestions @: helen.b.fallon@nuim.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment