As an academic library director, you play a vital leadership role at your institution. The decision you make when choosing a new library management system, impacts many things such as library staff workloads, your library budget and user satisfaction.
Join us next week for an online session specifically for library directors who are interested in helping students and faculty find the information they need quickly, making workflows more efficient for their staff and enabling their library to share infrastructure costs and resources cooperatively.
Following the online session, you will receive access to library director resources:
· Podcasts and on-demand webinars featuring peer experiences of moving to WorldShare
· Access to brochures, videos and additional resources
· Reports on librarianship for academic and community college libraries
· Details on how to request personal consultations and demonstrations
· Information for you to share with your staff to help them with the change.